Focus RS MK1 Popping

Can't get enough of the sound of this, I want! Haha

My GT slightly pops when you accelerate up to about 4k in 2nd/3rd and let it decelerate whilst ever so slightly tapping the throttle quickly. That was a day after fitting the new exhaust and I've yet to heat wrap my back box pipe so I'm hoping that may make a difference with it being run it too

Mine used to make the most random BANG ever, say your in 2nd coming down the revs from like 4500 leave it come down to about 2500rpm and then ever so slightly touch the throttle and I mean EVER so slightly, like so you can only just feel the slack coming out of the cable. It used to bang nice but one day there was an almighty BANG but it was a one off ;)

Mine used to make the most random BANG ever, say your in 2nd coming down the revs from like 4500 leave it come down to about 2500rpm and then ever so slightly touch the throttle and I mean EVER so slightly, like so you can only just feel the slack coming out of the cable. It used to bang nice but one day there was an almighty BANG but it was a one off ;)

Yeah that's how much I tap the throttle! I'll be driving about in it hopefully the next few weeks so I'll report back with any success hehe

its also anti lag, no car should pop and bang like that unless running on a anti lag system. most have it mapped in in a switch to turn on and off. my scoob had a very mild version mapped when i fitted the Td05 18G. I mean you do get pops and bags just via a rich map but with a burble with bangs all the way down on de acceleration like that its defo anti lag