Fuel Pressure correct?

Just to make sure; im running 0.72bar boost and allowing it to creep up to 0.8ish bar. Had a quick look at my fpr gauge today and it reads just over 2bar pressure. Does this sound about right or will it be running too rich/ too lean.

Cheers ;)

Pretty sure it is something like that. The main reason i asked the question tbh, think it's slightly less. How do i adjust the fpr? Want to set it on about 2.6-2.7 to be on the safe side ;)

Pretty sure it is something like that. The main reason i asked the question tbh, think it's slightly less. How do i adjust the fpr? Want to set it on about 2.6-2.7 to be on the safe side ;)

haven't fitted mine yet. Although i think its a case of unscrewing the top nut on the FPR and winding back the bolt a little bit. Not sure which way though. Best ask someone who's done it.......

haven't fitted mine yet. Although i think its a case of unscrewing the top nut on the FPR and winding back the bolt a little bit. Not sure which way though. Best ask someone who's done it.......

Cheers Starbuck, i'll wait and found out how other people have done there's and adjust mine accordingly ;)

2.4bar is standard...are you running an fcd or anything? if its basically standard dont turn the pressure up..2.4bar is more than enough for a ct9 at .8bar lol! the standard map is pretty rich lol

2.4bar is standard...are you running an fcd or anything? if its basically standard dont turn the pressure up..2.4bar is more than enough for a ct9 at .8bar lol! the standard map is pretty rich lol

Ye im running an fcd, fmic, decat, zisco mani, fujitsubo exhaust, re located air filter and a few other bits. I'll double check he gauge again when im out to see if im on 2.4bar. If it's lower, how do i adjust it?

as above if it needs adjusting you just under the top nut and wind the bottom nut in. but the ep91 ecu's run so rich i doubt it will need adjusting. i ran basically standard fuel pressure on a hybrid on the stock ecu at 0.8bar there that rich lol

Its a JAM fcd. No worries anyway, just checked again and it definitely is on 2.4bar. Happy days haha ;)

Hi I've just fitted my jam fcd without fpr and it didn't even idle well I was told the jam fcd only kicks in over fuel cut but myn just leaned out have u any idea wat was wrng.

Thanks