There is a few that have done this, Chan on her White Glanza Rep had them made up but then sold them ;)

Also I believe there was a Paseo that had them on!

very nice. i was driving home from work in my starlet and i had this thought. it seems crazy but something to experiment with. ;)

Wasn't that on a 5E though, Luke? Although there wouldn't be much diff tbh.

Yes it was, Chan also had a 5E she was going to use.. But like you said I doubt it would make a difference??

well i think its worth having a go as the saying goes " you never know unless you try" i'm going to see what my buddy says (he's a mechanic) plus bike ITB's are alot cheaper and easier to find than car pacific ones. i have a feeling he might like to give it a go.

im having this crazy idea of running bike ITB's on my EP91 N/A starlet someday :lol: . it will be alot of work and machining to make it work. i like the idea though.

any thoughts.

cheers

hi

i bought a working set from the UK & fitted with head &cam/shafts didn`t get the HP increase i was led to believe was possible(current 89HP ATW) but i haven`t given up will play some more

i haven`t driven it yet since tuning so cam`t even tell you what it drives like

lyle

hi

i bought a working set from the UK & fitted with head &cam/shafts didn`t get the HP increase i was led to believe was possible(current 89HP ATW) but i haven`t given up will play some more

i haven`t driven it yet since tuning so cam`t even tell you what it drives like

lyle

if it all works out tell me what you did to achieve the result and if not its still good info for me

keep me posted bud. :lol:

• 2 months later...

I used to run bike carbs on my GTE Nova, made it all up myself, very easy to put togeather, much cheaper than most mods as bike bits are so cheap, sounded the nuts, but was heavy on fuel and obviously required setting up on a rolling road to get fueling right...... mind you went like a fecking rocket afterwards so worth every penny! lol

with regards to bike itb's........ cant comment I'm afraid.... so infact everything I've just said is useless.......... I'll go crawl back under that rock now!!!

(side note: Nova's were cool (probably!) when I had one! lol)

i had zx6 carbs on my old 1.4 polo and they are worth it for the noise alone :lol:

check out a company called bogg bro's. they made the manifold i used to have and they can (well used to) custom fabricate manifolds etc.