Ace Cafe Starlet Meet Sunday May 8th

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't confirm that I will be able to do a monthly meet ;) ace cafe are very busy !!

I will organize somethingg soon gaz didn't get chance to speak to ya was too busy looking at the beast next time I gotta go in that it looked fucking mental ;)

Makes me want to get a GT so bad love it ;)

Will realease photo's next couple of days !

Ralphy

Leavinggg about 4 in the morninggg haha, or something like that becoz of traffic, welcome to come along with our convoy g, we got few starlets and a AE86, mr2, 350z, think we meeting you isn't it forged V ?

Ralphy

My freind was gunna record in HD but didn't think u were gunna boot it lol ;) so didn't got some banging shots of it tho bro,

Yeahh will have to let ya kno during week man, we coming from woking, guildford way so pretty close to your self, I will open a thread tmoz on convoy from south and we interlink each others route see if we can all meet in morning ;)

Ralphy

I had a good evening and was great catching up with old faces and meeting new people. Was worth the drive from Southend-on-Sea.

Thank god the PT Cruiser was there or we would have had no music and light display hahaha.

More pics please, there was tri-pods and all kinds of camera action going on!!

Also gaz aswell got a video of the best in full HD B)

Pictures will be done tmoz guys sorry taking long been sorting through them a couple of shit ones so just getting them done !

Ralphy