Ace Cafe Starlet Meet Sunday May 8th

As you know guys i have been going on about this for some time :lol:

Well the time has come where i am gunna get this booked and sorted. For those who dont know i get on very well with peeps down at Ace Cafe, and i spoke to them about 2 weeks ago about starting a meet there, (ideally wanted a monthly meet) however ace cafe are very busy atm :p

What i have arrange with Ace cafe is that i will get back to them when i have gained enought interest.

The meet will be april time and will probs be a sunday unfourtuantly however its a good venue and easy to get to. I know some of you have work on the monday mornings however this wont be a late meet just a casual meet up get to know each other before we go to some summer shows.

Meet Information:

Ace Cafe

Ace Corner,

North Circular,

Stonebridge,

London,

NW10 7UD

Will be roughly around a 6 o'clock meet till about 11.

To be honest i need roughly about 20 confirmed faces before i book this as i dont want to waste your time and mine organising for about 5 car :s

So add names to list and lets get this confirmed :D

1. Ralphy

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

joshs gt is dead mate :o not sure the hole story but he's going to be breaking it and getting a golf tdi with a tow bar for his track days on the r6 :/

noooooooooooo. hes had such shit luck with that car :o get him to chuck me a txt next time you see him. may take it off him depending on whats wrong :o

noooooooooooo. hes had such shit luck with that car :o get him to chuck me a txt next time you see him. may take it off him depending on whats wrong :o

dont take to much of him already been texting him ive got my eye on some parts :o

havent seen or heard from him since he got back with his mrs but ive already asked for the wheels once he gets some steelies for it :o

havent seen or heard from him since he got back with his mrs but ive already asked for the wheels once he gets some steelies for it :o

Guys this is looking promising :o

Get some more names down aka mates atc. Meet will be April sometime or Beginning of May before Japfest :o

I want about 20 names or there abouts before i book :o

Cheers Guys

come on people get your names down!! dont see sanchez's name on the list or any london lads either. there must be atleast 20 starlets within an hour or two's drive frome the cafe!!