Ace Cafe Starlet Meet Sunday May 8th

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I so wanna be there but my starbo needs insurance / tax and I get paid on 29th april !!!! :D

to take the piss its only 20 mins from my house, good luck with this guys, hope all goes well, I'll try and get a ride there should be a laugh,

i was down there last weekend for bmw nite = it was shite but the guy drifting the roundabout in his 328 e36 so going on sick lol!

lol well Ace cafe is good if u kno what show your going to. Best night there is Old Skool Ford, i like all sorts of cars so what ever is fun suits me but by far best meet there over a thousand people easy.

Also guys there is a meet at Ace tonite "OUTLAW JAP MEET"

Will be going proberley let me kno :D

Ralphy

Ace cafe is actually poop now. A good few years ago when I first started driving it was insane.

Jap nights were far the best, that's when people turned up in numbers. It was so hectic, helicopters, cops, vans, meat wagons all used to turn up. It's pretty shit they stopped Jap nights as it caused a lot of grief to residents, Royal mail, and the likes. Ace cafe has been crap since, and will never live to the hype it was known for in regards to Jap nights. I go there ever once in a while, and actually forget how dire it is now. The best fun is usually the spirated drive down, and a cuppa at a mates who lives outside the circular.

never been to a starlet meet before and ace cafe seems a good start so im on the list

1. Ralphy

2. ForgedV

3. Philpott

4. Jimbo-ep91

5. Ollie Ryan

6. Shorty

7. Dan507

8. Ollie454

9. Mat

10. Gtstu depending on date etc

11. t-j-wilson Glanza V

12. Hazzagray (V/Polo)

13. weeman

Just sharing my divine feedback. I could get 10 starlets to this easily from local people, but it isn't a desired location any more.

I saw you today kiddo, you came out near Gordons boarding school, I was in a 1.5 ton Carina, and went off in the mist while you crawled behind somewhere in the distance lol. Starlet boys just don't drive them how they're supposed to be driven - I'll show you ladies how it's done once again when I've the V back on the road, and after project Type RA has commenced.

Get your name down boys - If you like bikes - this is a location to be!

Other events are on here:

http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/events.aspx

Yeahhhh and thats partly the reason why most of them are blown :S

Tbh i care about my car that's why i drive like a granny whats the point of speeding when there is no need !!!

Yeahh if u get back on road mate :) heard it was pretty fucked ollie told me. Adeel i don't mean to be a twat but why are u commenting negative all the time i am trying to organize a meet here for a casual get together and u just continuously keep saying its shit :S

Forged V - Its been on a week :S the reason why no one is showing interest is because no one spreads the info, tbh i dunno i bother i started a thread like this on TGTT ages ago and the amount of interest was crazy but when it comes to it they dont bother lol. u not kno anyone who could come along ?

No hate fella, all love. It will be back on the road, just quarter damage more than anything, nothing a man in a trade can't sort. I was going to sell up to a mate as there's far too many now, and the rare factor has almost diminish. There's no if, the beasts is almost back on the road, and so is the Type RA so there's no sweat there. People don't know enough about these engines, hence why they must blow.

A twat, you sound far from - come on guys, put your names down as the young man above has clearly said - it is a historical venue for motoring (bikes mainly). I know what starlet club meets can be like lad, especially region ones (touch to organise, even harder for people to turn up). Xmas at Kent is usually a good-un, and so can Medstone be, JAG is a top lad, and I'm sure if you coincide a meet with him (you're adamant), it will be quite ample.

march 19th sanchez started a thread to start organising this its nearly been a month now everybody who would be intrested has already put there name down word of mouth has spread theres a few people on the list that ive told about this and they are on there so i think this will be it for the list if everybody agrees with me? after all like you said the thread on tgtt people say yeah il go and then don't so surely nows the time to set the date and whos attending?

Yesss mate got two nights need to confirm one obv !!

Sunday 24th April(This Sunday) 6-10:30 Next day is bank holiday!!!

or

Sunday 8th May (Sunday) 6-10:30

Need urgent reply on what u think is best i would probs say this sunday as its bank holiday for most peeps :lol:

Ralphy

tbh i dunno anymore !!

People of these forums confuse me :S allways like never enough meets going on for starlets someone tries to make meets happen plenty of notice and no one comes !!

I need a answer by tonite will probs book may 8 however i dont want to be a flop :lol:

Ralphy

Well I know shortys glanza isn't going to be ready for this weekend needs a mot so he should be able to make may 8th and Ollie will come up with us so if imagine hes ok for may 8th aswel so that's us 4 if your ok for then. Proberley best to be safe and say may 8th by the time everybody see's this thread.

Il pm everybody on the list tonight when I'm on the pc for confirmation mate

Right everybody has been pm'd so attending list for Sunday 8th May Ace Cafe Meet is now as follows:

1.ralphy

2.ForgedV

3.Ollie454

4.Hazzagray

5.Dan507

6.philpott

7.shorty

8.ollie ryan

I will update this list as soon as you guys p.m me back ... thanks for your patience and cheers for organising this ralphy :lol:

Who is the south central meets organiser by the way?