Cleaning under bonnet???

Wanna start cleaning engine bay and bay paint work, its suppose to be white but more like brown/grey crap that is not commin off with normall cleaning...

Whats the best stuff to use to bring the white back out???

You can see the stait of the bonnet an bulk head in this pic..

DSCF0326.jpg

Just with some shows coming up i wanna get it cleaned up so its shineing white again...

I used alloy wheel cleaner, just sprayed it everywhere then went over it with a sponge and hot soapy water then rinsed it all down and dryed it up with an old towel.

It worked great, took all the oil off and rust!! It looks great now. That was just last weekend.DSC_0425.jpg

"Heavy Duty Cleaner" It is the best cleaning agent i have came across. Its not for cars but i used it and it was awesome. If this doesn't take it off, that means u have to use elbow grease.

Only problem is its hard to come by in normal shops unless you guys know someone.

Its exactly this bottle

0017394_125.jpeg

I used alloy wheel cleaner, just sprayed it everywhere then went over it with a sponge and hot soapy water then rinsed it all down and dryed it up with an old towel.

It worked great, took all the oil off and rust!! It looks great now. That was just last weekend.DSC_0425.jpg

That filter has seen better days :)

Inner wings look sooooo shiny though!!

We used TFR when we did mine came up quite well.

Lol its in some mess ae :L I got it with the engine and the bonnet sits on it, I've only had the engine in the car for about 3 weeks but im getting a air filter relocation kit this week and a hks mushroom filter :)

That filter is going streight in the bin unless anyone wants it? Haha