clutch help needed ASAP PLEASE!!!

besically i was cuming down the road and went from 3rd to 4th and when i took it out of 3rd it wud not go into 4th or and other gear so i had to free roll till i found somewhere to pull over....

once i had pulled over i tried it again, yet again it wudnt go into gear.

I then turned the engine off and it allowed me to go into gear when i dipped the clutch.

so what is the problem some people are saying need a new clutch others saying the clutch cable has stretched and need adjusting how do i do this if possible?

ive had no problems with my clutch bite was fine and it didnt slip .... so yeh help please :o

besically i was cuming down the road and went from 3rd to 4th and when i took it out of 3rd it wud not go into 4th or and other gear so i had to free roll till i found somewhere to pull over....

once i had pulled over i tried it again, yet again it wudnt go into gear.

I then turned the engine off and it allowed me to go into gear when i dipped the clutch.

so what is the problem some people are saying need a new clutch others saying the clutch cable has stretched and need adjusting how do i do this if possible?

ive had no problems with my clutch bite was fine and it didnt slip .... so yeh help please :o

clutch cable by the sounds of it mate - happened to me on my last 2 cars lol

what clutch cable, starlets are hydrolic clutch.

could be clutch preassure plate seen this alot where one spring breaks and jams the clutch up

good point i shouldnt give advise when im tired lol :o

talk about looking dumb haha

spoke to tuning developments today and they think it could be a release bearing that has collapsed but obv the clutch could be worn aswel so they have reccomened a new clutch but if the clutch is in decent condition just to replace the relase bearing

sounds like it to me dude