Both of my front tyres are basically bold on the outer edges so is this the tracking that's out? Also, because of this im going to have to get some new tyres now! What's the best brand to go for? I want a fairly long life, decent grip in the wet and dry. Tyre size is 195/45r16 84v

Cheers guys :)

EDIT: Thought i'd add the fact that my steering wheel doesn't sit straight when im actually driving straight if you know what i mean? lol. Its off to the left a bit. Anybody know how i can sort this?

Mess well get it tracked when u get new tyres, for the best and decent life goodyear eagle F1s like i had on my clio about 65pound a corner or the toyo T1Rs i had on my clio as well about 45pound a corner.

The 84 is the load rating (84=500kg) the V is the speed rating (V=240kph, 149mph) 80=450kg, so it is only 50kg less load rating, best to speak to you local tyre place to see if you can go down to an 80 load rating tyre.

You might be able to go to a H speed rated tyre, which is 210kph, 131mph.

cheers

Ralph

Definalty a alignment issue mate! Make sure you get it aligned on a proper Hunter Alignment machine and make sure they have the correct settings for a Glanza. Otherwise it just wont be that good. If your gonna get it done may aswell get it done properly.

Definalty a alignment issue mate! Make sure you get it aligned on a proper Hunter Alignment machine and make sure they have the correct settings for a Glanza. Otherwise it just wont be that good. If your gonna get it done may aswell get it done properly.

I'll have to get a set of tyres ordered and get them fitting along with the alignment. How much does this usually cost? Also, is the off centred steering wheel to do with the alignment as well Liam?

I'll have to get a set of tyres ordered and get them fitting along with the alignment. How much does this usually cost? Also, is the off centred steering wheel to do with the alignment as well Liam?

A good alignment set-up is normally £60 - £70 thats what we charge at work. Thats for the camber to be adjusted too.

Off centred steering wheel is probably down to the alignment but as Rob said someone could took it off and not put ot back on straight. More than likely down to the alignment being out though.