Mental rx7, check this out...

yer i seen it a while ago and was having a laugh, they are like ohh my god!! sick ferrari and then turn away for the RX7 before the ferrari has gone hahahaha i love batmobile shape rx7's though, anyone who doesnt needs a good punch in the jaw they are a timeless shaped car, they will always look beautiful

K1ran your mate Rx7 is gorgeous! Any better pictures of that?

gonna see him this weekend so hopefully get more lol

27032011421.jpg

27032011422.jpg

i know the quality is shit but look at that rear diffuser if u can make it out! :thumbsup:

My mate Pete had a white one featured in fast car a couple years ago, single turbo monster, around 700hp, the editor said in the article that there's not many cars than can scare him these days...but that rex was one of the very few

• 1 month later...

FD is also one of my dream cars to own. Just need a better job just to have a engine replaced every so often ;). Been in my mates FD and that thing was mental but it spewed all it's internals out of the exhaust at 150MPH

I know guy with FD3S that has the LS1 V8 conversion in and it is FARKING fast!!!!!!!!

We were on a drag strip and it was pissing it down and this guy was aqua planing due to the rain but didnt care still planting it. I have never shit myself as much as that before.

Engine_Out_Again.jpg

Another_Eninge_Photo.jpg

gonna see him this weekend so hopefully get more lol

i know the quality is shit but look at that rear diffuser if u can make it out! :)

Was that bought from scotland?

look at these, same one by the looks of things -

m7yoom.jpg

i took that in 2007 at crail.