Any possiblilty of ET20?

As stated, really would love to ride a set of V's, but have heard horror stories from people who have had the famous 0ET

Would an ET of 20 be possible#?

thanks

I have always stated that ET20 is the best solution if you can find a good set. im running 16x8 ET20, the front im running 225 40's which doesnt rub at all, on the rears im running 205 40's which after professional arch rolling only rubs on hard cornering which will be solved by the addition of a rear ARB. An option would be to invest in some springs for the coilovers which hand a higher spring rating than 5F & 4R

I have always stated that ET20 is the best solution if you can find a good set. im running 16x8 ET20, the front im running 225 40's which doesnt rub at all, on the rears im running 205 40's which after professional arch rolling only rubs on hard cornering which will be solved by the addition of a rear ARB. An option would be to invest in some springs for the coilovers which hand a higher spring rating than 5F & 4R

your still better off with a rear sway bar then heavier springs in the back, heavy springs would make it a pig to drive

iddy's one is 16x8 +10's they fit under a gt with small amount of rolling, glanza looks like needed more work than the gt though

They will take a LOT of work to fit a GT too. My brother spent ages getting his ET28 Sparcos to completely stop rubbing.

Mine has ET10. In answer to your question via PM, yes they are a pain in the ass and no they probably will never stop annoying you! Worth it in the end though!

Ps. Wider front fenders help loads. My front don't rub with the wings I have but the rears do.

• 1 month later...