how much is it worth?

ok people, i will be looking to sell my car soon but i dont really know how much i will get for it so will you let me know what you think.

list of mods...

carbon fiber induction kit with direct air feed

jdm inlet mani

4" black chrome exhaust

front upper strut brace

various engine dress up items(and hours of cleaning!)

40mm PI springs

colour coded bump strips

k6 mirrors on custom base plates

wind deflectors

tacho

de badged

de wipered

front and rear import plates

professionally tinted windows

alarm

15" lightweight rota grids with fulda race tyres.

there are many other little bits and bobs. im looking at selling the car as is with exception to the wheels but i may let these go with it for the right price.

the paint work is as you would expect from an R reg with no major dints, scratchs, colour fading or rust. the milage is around the 100,000 mark.

please feel free to browse my thread to have a look and let me know what sort of price i should advertise it at.

thanks, keiran

i would be happy with that. its just the finishing line is getting very close so im getting everything ready so i can buy my new one. i still gotta check my insurance though as this could smash my plans. im 20 with 1ncb but when i come to buy i should be 21 with 2ncb. any one else 21 with 2ncb insured on a glanza?

i would like to sell it all complete as it would be a pain in the arse selling things seperate. but i may have too if that works out to be best.

more estimates please!

mileage is a little on the high side although it looks a very clean motor

I say around £1600-£1900 (i only paid £1700 for mine with quite a few mods on it and only 64k)

yea with cars of this age and type its more what someone would pay for it to be honest and that would make a cracker of a first car for someone,

you could go balls out and aim for over 2k and just wait for a buyer??

i was thinking of putting on ebay with a £3000 grand reserve so it doesnt sell, and if it did i would be very happy! then i would get an idea of what people would be willing to pay and also the amount of intrest in it. but this is a little unfair on the bidders who want it.

i personally thought i would be looking at about £1200 ish but every one else i have spoke to who have seen it reckon i could get £2000 easy.

well like i say i was only expecting about £1200. so any thing above that is a bonus to me. but if some one is willing to pay alot more thats cool by me.

im just going on what others who have seen it have said. i did get offered £2000 for it a few months back by my cousins mate but i wasnt ready to sell. i suppose it comes down to what someone is willing to pay.

yes a glanza mate. ive been planning it a while and now my moneys mounting up nicely im getting closer to buying. rang up my current insurer today and there getting back to me with a quote and im gonna ring a few more some time next week. if the quotes are good im gonna buy my self one in april for my 21st bday. if they are pretty poo quotes it will be august.