Next kent starlet meet springtime 2007

its ok mate not your fault, she sits in her car and you have to make the effort hahaha

nice to meet you too shelly and woody and everyone else. was really good, next time im going to be naked

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow did anyone see that silver n/a? wow what a car...lol

sorry didnt get to meet you shelly, saw your car though, v nice, as i expected.

;) I saw you pull up with your misses :) I was the chinese girl that was staring straight at ya when you parked up, but it didn't click, i was trying hard to think who you were on the forum lol :lol::p

havent posted in a while was a good meet

good fun

next time if the beemer boys are there i might go over to them in costume :):lol:

nice to meet everyone

my mate fell in love with your car shelly ;)

haha, half guessed it was you but you werent standin by your car..lol neway theres always next tym. by then my car wont look luike its on stilts

Lol i was standing infront of your car, not that close, but i know what you and your misses look like. Plus where did you two go?? We left bluewater at 11.45pm and your car was still the only one sitting there at the end. :lol:

haha went to see a film, started at like 10.15!!! the beeemers were the only ones left wen i got back, we went to the cinema.

well next tym ill know wat you look like and ill come say hi. how lows your car by the way?...

haha went to see a film, started at like 10.15!!! the beeemers were the only ones left wen i got back, we went to the cinema.

well next tym ill know wat you look like and ill come say hi. how lows your car by the way?...

How low is my car....... everyone asked me that question, its not that low at all to be honest.

I think it's 18 at front and 40 are rear :S i dunno, so long ago now.