As above, I wouldna say it's as unresponsive as everyone makes out, but like driver said if you floor it in 4th or 5th at 30 odd you will definitely feel it more. Would probably benefit you if you could get a passenger run in one!

Realistically, I would have to wonder when you would really feel the difference in response between the ct12 and td04 (I thought the ct12/td04 hybrid was a td12!?)

Is there no one round your area that could help you out if you are stuck? We are always here :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Just read through this, was wondering if i could use my ct9 Zisco manifold, and use a tdo4 adapting plate and get myself a tdo4? Is this possible? Are the td04's externally gated, if so would i need to modify the manifold for exeternal wastegate or can i just get a new downpipe and have it coming off there?

I have no mappable ECU of anything like that at the moment. Just looking for options for the future :(

Thanks alot. Tobie

If you want external wastegate u will need a new manifold or at least your modified to accept and E/WG but not worth the hassle IMO :(

TD04 Down pipe will also be needed.

Civic rad may also be needed, deffo if your using an actuator and internal wastegate.

But TD04>CT9 :D

Td04= wont ever look back.will bring a smile to your face. Recently bolted one to my car with external wastegate, freshly build engine at a bar...man good stuff. those who said tdo4 is laggy, well they dont know what they saying dont experience that much lag!! you'll love it...