nearly got an accord type r tomorrow

i got a call earlier to say there was a lad after swapping my white V for an accord type r 02 plate so i went down and seen it, and it looked pretty tidy in red with new alloys in anthracite and new tyres with some Mugen bits on the inside 4 branch manifold etc, it didnt look quite 100% in the engine bay but pretty good still looked orite so i told him to come down tomorrow and id do him a swap for the glanza, i have just checked the vehicle and its a cat c write off "a car that is extensively damaged but can be brought back to the road" its like the 3rd worse one lol

so when he comes down tomorrow ill just tell him to do 1 lol but the cheek of it !!! just remember wheneva you buy a car just check it first it only cost a fiver and saved me some right hassle :lol:

I was offered a Fiesta TDCI for the glanza. Which was a cat C too. I never usually check cars i buy, but i did do a text check on this one and it was a Cat C. It was also a Car derived Van. But it had been "modified" to look like a ST.

holy crap, your laws are technical..... over here we have 2 grades of write offs, statutory write off (not allowed to be repaired, but can be used for anything else) and repairable writeoffs (repairable but outweighs the cost of a replacement car) other than that, its fixable and must be repaired