speeding, c*nts

look what i got through the post the offer week, what a bunch of cu*ts i was doing 41 just about to goin to an 40mph zone.

and why now, why not last year when i got cought.

the police sent me through the forms last year, and i sent it back but forgot to enclose my licence and paper part. so almost a year later i get a letter saying i got to go to court or plead guilty by post. i pleaded guilty by post and got 3points and a £60 fine and then they only put it in the local paper in the courts bit. :D what a bunch of c*nts :D

speeding.jpg

thats unlucky mate, theyre all cunts and always put the cameras in places like that, have you tried to get out of it by saying there were no signs for speed cameras down that road and asked for the calibration test? anythings worth a try mate

twats.i hate them!!!!! I cant beleive they took a year to realise this.i think you should have gone to court.after a considerable gap like that the evidence might be deemed unusable.

My dad was going to be done for dangerous driving once.he was coming off the motorway and there was two lanes.one to go left at the top one to right at the top.my dad didnt realise this and was in the right lane but turned left.they said he had to do a £150 driving course or go to court.i said go to court as i went down to the junction and took dozens of pictures clearly stating there was no road marks telling you which way to go until you got to the top.he obviously was cleared of the charge and the judge called the policeman incompetant because he took my dads copy of the charge. :D:D:D:D

tricks of the trade unfortunatly! they put camera's or stand with radar guns where speed limits change because they know people will be speeding etc!

altho the year gap could have got you out of it!

everyone should be "drivers survival handbook" by martin thwaite, hes an ex copper and tells you how to get out of stuff like this when you have been caught wrongly!!

bear in mind though you was doing 41mph in a 30mph i think people have read it wrong on here and thinking your gettin done for 1mph over the speed limit which is very hard for them to do you for as you can question the camera's calibration etc

That really is shit but i dont think they can do anything about it over a year later??

When i got done for dangerous driving i was told that if they6 took longer than 6 months to take it to court then they couldnt do nothing about it, they took me too court five and half months later the c*nts!!! :D

Just see if theres a way around it or something like oli said :D