fancy some new alloys

fallen in love with these Enkei's

what do people think?

need to know what offset i would need. got 10mm hubcentric spacers already to fit over my wilwoods

15x7 / 4x100 / et25

15x7 / 4x100 / et38

15x8 / 4x100 / et25 not sure if these would be too wide

7545L.jpg

Have you been reading the New Banzai Mag?? :p Theres a MX5 in there and a guy has just bought a set of them to put on it.

I love the wheels you have at the minute, but them Enkeis are awesome so i would go for it dude.

Have you been reading the New Banzai Mag?? :p Theres a MX5 in there and a guy has just bought a set of them to put on it.

I love the wheels you have at the minute, but them Enkeis are awesome so i would go for it dude.

no not seen it yet might buy a copy and have a look.

i think id keep my other wheels for the winter.

they do them in black but i prefer the sliver uns

might need 5-10mm spacer to clear the callipers, with the spacers you would end up with an offset of ET28 or ET33 dependant on size of spacer.

simply put 15x7 ET38 are safe, will fit in the arches but have not poke or stance at all. (less then your current ones)

15x7 ET25, much better stance and poke but if you need spacers your offset will get low and arch rubbing will become and issue i think.

15x8 ET25, much better grip due to the wider wheel, will look awesome and fill the arches but most likely will cause scrubbing issue with arches

I can't remember what offset my wheels are but there 8 inches wide, I wouldn't say there too wide at all! :lol:

If you still have those black grids they deffo aint 8j, more like 6.5j

My Enkeis are et38 and clear my willwoods better than my Final speeds, so I would get 15x7 et38 :)