Evening all, i got these today http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...2#ht_500wt_1156, thing is they are not a straight swap, but i have seen them fitted to a starlet before so i wondered if anyone on here has fitted them to their car. Thinking about cutting off the brackets from the starlet seats and welding them to the corolla seats. The runners are about an inch wider apart on the corolla seats so gonna have to modify them abit.

any help is good peoples

This is the starlet i see with them fitted on detailing world 2006_0305Image0018Medium.jpg

Evening all, i got these today http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...2#ht_500wt_1156 , thing is they are not a straight swap, but i have seen them fitted to a starlet before so i wondered if anyone on here has fitted them to their car. Thinking about cutting off the brackets from the starlet seats and welding them to the corolla seats. The runners are about an inch wider apart on the corolla seats so gonna have to modify them abit.

any help is good peoples

This is the starlet i see with them fitted on detailing world 2006_0305Image0018Medium.jpg

Never fitted these seats dude, but thats the same way i fitted my scooby seats, cut my feet off, welded bars and then welded the feet to the bars. Works a treat!

They must be the most ugliest seats eva.

Really!!!!! i think they are awesome, and compared to the standard starlet seats they are a hell of an improvement.And for 40 quid twas a bargin. Did look at other seats but unless i find a cool 1k for a recaro seats http://www.recaro-automotive.com/en/produc...ortster-cs.html like i had in my old vxr then nothin, all other bucket seats suck arse lol.

Yea the drivers seat has side bolster, seat bolster adjusters. Lumbar adjuster and all in damn comfy.

• 2 weeks later...

alrite mate i have these fitted in my starlet realy nice and comfy, and great for holding ya in,

to fit mine me and a mate just used the seat rails on them, drilled out the spot welds and knocked all four brackets loose so you could move them about.

we had to bend the inner rear mount to bolt up vertically and we had to stretch almost all the holes.

once they were in the right place we tacked the brackets back took them out and gave them more welds to make them nice and ridged again

this is all well and good but if you are tall then the seats dont go far enough back and if you pull them forward to let people in the back it rips the carpet next to the centre console.

hope this helps B)

• 2 weeks later...