whats peoples views on these cars?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

youl get more selling it privatly than trading it in, it is easier to trade it in against a car you like tho but narrows your search to garages realy and no private sales where alot of the gems are.

i realy dont know mate, its a realy clean example but prices are all abit strange at the mo, some seem to make good money and then some dont :D thats what put me off trying to put a price on mine a few weeks ago. the only other thing i can suggest is selling the uprated parts off it and trading it in as a standard gt, but that means trading it in again.

personally a forged 5e would be more fun i think. nothing would touch a 400bhp gt. yours is a super clean example.

it would be epic having so much power in a little car.

ah i dont know what to do :wacko:

S15s are brilliant mate, even as stage 1 cars there rapid and feel mint to be in, feel very strong if you get me?

But tbh with your GT being that clean i would just give it bonkers power and have one of the best GTs about, its immaculate"

Only you can decide what you want to do mate! Starlets are immense fun but theres always a time to move onto bigger things and a S15 would be a excellent upgrade.

That Purple one is stunning <3

Only you can decide what you want to do mate! Starlets are immense fun but theres always a time to move onto bigger things and a S15 would be a excellent upgrade.

That Purple one is stunning <3

i need to have a good think. the other option is to keep the gt for another two years then il be 25 and get a r34 gtr :wacko:

post-5242-1304541009.jpg