i have followed all of the instructions on how to set the manual tps on the gt. but is there a certain amount of revs the car is ment to be set at before you go thro the process o setting the tps. i do every thing it says and have all the correct readings on a multimeter but the same thing happens it revs up and down. please help

i have followed all of the instructions on how to set the manual tps on the gt. but is there a certain amount of revs the car is ment to be set at before you go thro the process o setting the tps. i do every thing it says and have all the correct readings on a multimeter but the same thing happens it revs up and down. please help

it should like you got a air leak some where, i could be wrong tho,

i had a bracket made for it mate as you say the brackets were wank mine kept falling off lol so got one made out o a billet of alloy it aint falling off now just can not get it set up. it can not be that as today i have used another tps off a glanza that has never been fiddled with.

come on lads use are the experts really need this sorted

Mine was doing the same thing

Try starting it without the tps plugged in and see if it fixes the idle

If it does just try resetting the tps again.

It worked for me

Edit: I had to file down the tps holes so that I could get the right adjustment

Marck

Still sounds like the TPS is goosed?

I never had any hunting issues, but i had alot of bother with getting mine setup, same as Marck, had to fle the TPS slots for the correct adjustment needed.

Will it idle at all? Hot or cold?

i think the problem has been solved. the tps was fine. but one of the vacumes had a minute hole in. and as soon as this was sorted engine pured like a kitten a again still ticking over hi but will reset the tps again tomorrow and hopefully should be good for some track time on sat