Who is using hubcentric spacers

right i have been looking into hubcentrc spacers for a while now and im in the middle of doing some cad drawings for them and i have hit a dead end.

if the spacers are 10mm will the stud not stick out of the spacer which in turn would not allow the wheel to sit flush on the spacers.

For those that are using them would one off you be prepared to get me some measurements on the stud length on the spacers the outside diameter of the studs and the outside diameter of the whole spacer.

any help or input would be much appreciated.

thanks james

ive got 20mm spacers on mate, but are you talking about the spacers that bolt to the hub and have studs for the wheels in the spacers? if that makes sense?

these are mine mate

226797_10150168983958285_508838284_7038383_535033_n.jpg

@ daz the ones i will be having made will bolt on to the existing hub and then the wheel will bolt on to them.could even hve them made so a different pcd can be used.

could someone shed some light on standard wheel stud length and the daimeter if you can please.

@ liam what sort of size would you be looking at i have to send off some designs on monday. ;)

@ daz the ones i will be having made will bolt on to the existing hub and then the wheel will bolt on to them.could even hve them made so a different pcd can be used.

could someone shed some light on standard wheel stud length and the daimeter if you can please.

@ liam what sort of size would you be looking at i have to send off some designs on monday. ;)

Can send u a standard stud if its anygood mate