I HAVE MY OWN STARLET SR!

Wow, nice one Idrees, this is bound to be simply amazing by the time you get to drive it.

Just think though, you have plenty of time to make everything absolutely perfect before you drive it, shall be awesome :p

Looking forward to seeing how you get on, have a feeling will exceed your brother's SR too :p

Tommy - I think Mikey has first dibs on the springs if i'm stripping it, but i'll let you all know when it arrives..

That's right, he knows it :p

AWESOMETASTICNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is fookin class!!!! SSSOOOOOO chuffed for u Idrees mate!!!! this car is gonna be a pure LEGEND by the time your legal to drive her mate!!!! 14months aint that bad, could be worse could be 24!!!!!!!!!

All the very very very very best with her dude!!!!! i know i'll be keepin a very close eye on this project!!!!!!!

Phil.

Cheers again man!

That £100 will infact buy me a new door and bootlid! And some paint! Need fibreglass and filler to finish off the bumper too.

I think i'll just be getting it fixed up for the road for now, give it to my dad to drive to work for a year and get it back off him about January time next year to attack with Grey paint!! :p :P

Had a little thought/suggestion Idrees.

Have you considered removing the rear seats?

Will reduce weight a lil bit and allow massive amounts of boot space (practical too see :lol:)

OR it will let you do an ICE install AND still have boot space :lol:

PLUS:

People won't be able to use you as a taxi (bonus!!! :))

Just my thoughts :)

Mikey i'll probably do that at some point, but not when i'm in college because... I don't know. Not having any more ICE than a nice headunit, decent fronts and 6x9's!

Anyway i've collcted and started on this car abit, check the members ride section!