did a compresion test today,,and need some pro advice

sub guys did a compresion test today and these are the results

dry test: 165 170 165 170

wet test: 175 175 175 175

basicly the reason i did a compr test is becasue from time to time the car sometimes idles white

smoke like crazy,a white smoke that basicly clears my whole yard lol,as soon as i give it a rev everything goes back to normal again,it only happens sometimes also theres this crazy burning oil smell comming from the white smoke

recently got the car from japan and has 126.000 km driven on it

could you guys give me some advice to what is happenig to my glanza?

could it be turbo seal or stem seals?? already changed the pcv valve

thank you in advanced B)

Recon it will be the valve stem seals. Comp test looks good. When tgeturbos gone they tend to smoke all the time. You can change the valve stem seal with out taking the head off. Just need a bit of compressed air and a special universal tool to compress the valve springs :-)

Recon it will be the valve stem seals. Comp test looks good. When tgeturbos gone they tend to smoke all the time. You can change the valve stem seal with out taking the head off. Just need a bit of compressed air and a special universal tool to compress the valve springs :-)

thx a lot for the reply mate B)

i know about the compresion valve tool!! actually we sell them at my work,

do you think its a easy do it your self job ??

will have a look at it tommorow thx mate

Guest tubby_ep82

As above the compresion test looks good, So no need to worrie about that, It sounds like your vale seals are on the way out, Or maybe time for a new turbo, But to me sounds like the vale seals

Regards

Easy job to do as long as your happy timing your engine up. You need to remove the cams. When you slide the new seals on make sure you oil them up, and put a bit of thick plastic bag over the valve so you don't catch the new seal going on.

yep white smoke is either fuel or water, and japan has just bin under a lot of water wen u bye this. does it miss fire check if water is getting down past your plugs.

haha no way B) ,my glanza shiped on march 5th tsunami on japan happen on the 9th or 10th of march dont really remember,recieved the car on april 1st also,the white smoke thats comming out is a smell of burning oil,also i did noticed a drop in oil level tough, and no the car does not miss fire in anyway runs super smooth

Easy job to do as long as your happy timing your engine up. You need to remove the cams. When you slide the new seals on make sure you oil them up, and put a bit of thick plastic bag over the valve so you don't catch the new seal going on.

B) no way im taking the cams of bro B) to afraid of messing things up

geuss ill take it to a mechanic than,i really appreciate the info man thx a lot B)

cheers

thx a lot for all the help guys,will try some of your advices, you guys are the best B)

sry for the bad english typing not my original language,your helping a dude all the way from a island called Aruba, will report back if i manged to solve it

cheers

As above the compresion test looks good, So no need to worrie about that, It sounds like your vale seals are on the way out, Or maybe time for a new turbo, But to me sounds like the vale seals

Regards

thx mate will change the valve stems first and than go after the turbo B)