I bought my first glanza the other week and it came with 3 alloy and an original toyota alloy on the back.

Now, i may just be being abit of a retard here but i cant seem to find a product code or style code on the out or inside.

posted a pic up to see if any of you guys know what they are exactly.

saves me hunting around.

cheers guys.

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1183.jpg

There defiantly Enkeis lol B) but havent seen them before. You tried Enkeis website?

Lmao, i was hoping someone would say that haha. Yeah i checked there too, nothing.

Looks pretty shitty having 3 tidy wheels and then some 5 spoke white with blue outline toyota alloy on the pasangers rear :/

They are lush!!!

Chances are VERY slim of finding another one of those tbh

I have been in the same position because I fucked one of my wheels and cannot find a replacement so settled for two Enkei's which looked similar all be it a different colour B)

hi matt it's ash the guy you bought the car off. them wheels aren't enkei or wedsport they are work alloys if you look closely inbetween the spokes you can see some raised writing saying work xd or something like that.the guy I bought the alloys off put them enkei stickers on for some reason lol.