Excessive tyre wear on Micra?

I got new suspension put on with camber do i need to get the tracking done as this is the 2nd set of wheels that lasted only a week before being completely slick?

whats wrong?

oh right. its not too much camber though, but its wearing out on outside towards inside.

starts outside then works it way to the inside. Everytime i drive on motorway it is worse by a fair bit. I started this morning with tread on both wheels, now i am back there is no tread atall on the left, and about 1-1.5 mm on the right. all in about 90 miles.

Yes my glanza did this when I put my meisters on. Take all camber out and get your tracking done. If you've lowered it, it pulls the wheels out of alignment. I was chewing through toyos within 2 months. A mate of mine came round with some dunlop gauges and it took him no more then 5 minutes to sort out the tracking on my driveway, never had any wear since :(

yh, i lowered it a fair bit aswell. I will go get the tracking done from somewhere tomorrow as everything is closing now.

Thanks for help people!

yh, i lowered it a fair bit aswell. I will go get the tracking done from somewhere tomorrow as everything is closing now.

Thanks for help people!

that will be your issue then, easy fix :(

If you were running excess camber surly the outside wouldn't wear mate?

Its definitely a tracking issue, a very bad one at that!

The crx I took to japfest has been running major camber for six months now but has been tracked to perfection and the tyres fitted are only wearing as fast as normal tyres just On the insides only

Sounds like excessive Toe in in all honesty pal, i ran alot of camber with no major differance in wear rate but as soon as Alighnement wa sout of kilt i wore down a pair of T1rs from new to belts in just over 2 week !

But i wore insides out as it was toeing out.

Now you guys mentioned it, i measued the wheels, the left one is pointing inwards about 3mm while the right one is going right by a a tiny bit something like 1-2mm but its noticeable when measuring.

Got new wheels, went to get it aligned. Guys did awesome job. I'm sorry to say but it handles better then my glanza with Meister R and front and rear strut. :S

Now the car does not pull to right or left. The tyres are cooler aswell and only got hot when i cornered fast. The drop links don't knock either so its perfect now.