right i been hiding at work today and got talking to some guys, that are welders for a sidecar team that are 2 units a away from my work.

i asked them about welding a cage for my glanza, but they said that the main hoop looks like it would end up going though this part,

so my question is what the hell is it for as i think is to stiffen up where the seat belts bolt too, and would it be safe to cut a hole and past the main hope though it?

4157114d.jpg

yeh yours will have it mike.

its a mixture of things it a support for the seat its a crash bar and its a b post floor stiffening bar so does quite alot really, i cant imagine it would harm cutting a small hole in it but if you go to big it will weaken it

yeh yours will have it mike.

its a mixture of things it a support for the seat its a crash bar and its a b post floor stiffening bar so does quite alot really, i cant imagine it would harm cutting a small hole in it but if you go to big it will weaken it

i was thinking about cutting a hole though and welding the cage to the floor and the bar