creaking brakes?

my glanza has developed a really anoying creaking noise on the front drivers side brake? it also sounds like its binding a little bit so i checked to see if my caliper had ceased but that was fine. all the bolts etc are tight so im really stuck?

the creaking noise goes with the speed of the car when your braking (if that makes sence) ;)

somebody must have had a similar problem, if so please help me....will really appreciate it!

thanks

sam

think i may have the same troubles except only happens just as the car is coming to a stop..

likewise checked all mine everything was done up tight.. :p

very annoying though sounds really bad too. ive got coilovers and my old man seems to think its the suspension..

think i may have the same troubles except only happens just as the car is coming to a stop..

likewise checked all mine everything was done up tight.. :p

very annoying though sounds really bad too. ive got coilovers and my old man seems to think its the suspension..

mine is also as i come to a stop! i also have coilovers but there not that old so i would think that it wouldnt be them? its definatly coming from the brake disc area, thats what makes me think is could be the brakes? just to update, i noticed that when i get in the car after it has been stood for a while, there is no noise but as soon as you have driven for about 10-20 minutes.....the noise apears and wont go away. leave the car stood for a while......so on and so forth?

wheel bearings?

i was told it could be a wheel bearing from a fellow friend on this site but why would it suddenly make the noise after 10-20 mins. and also i thought when front wheel bearings have had it, it will make a clicking noise when you steer? im really confused :p

well i have recently changed my passenger side front wheel bearing about 2 months ago and the noise i got from that was completely different to the creaking i get now, it was more of a whirring noise that got noiser as i got faster..

sounds like something is getting caught up in the caliper or something. its coming from the same side as the wheel bearing i replaced though tbf.

well i have recently changed my passenger side front wheel bearing about 2 months ago and the noise i got from that was completely different to the creaking i get now, it was more of a whirring noise that got noiser as i got faster..

sounds like something is getting caught up in the caliper or something. its coming from the same side as the wheel bearing i replaced though tbf.

ummmm!!! :p i really dont know then? would you know the signs of when the caliper is on its way out and starts sticking.....only reason im asking is because im wondering if my pads are sticking to my disc when the brakes get hot, and this will also explain why the noise apprears after driving the car after 10-20 mins? :D

Could it be the lower arm, or anything loose around that area maybe?

i bent the lower arm on my old car and everytime i braked it made a horrible noise, once i got a new one on it stopped :rolleyes:

Could it be the lower arm, or anything loose around that area maybe?

i bent the lower arm on my old car and everytime i braked it made a horrible noise, once i got a new one on it stopped ;)

im gunna take a look at all my bushes and see what condition theyre in! i may have to go polypush! :rolleyes: