I bought ones off ebay...they where £9 for just the main lights and bought xenon sidelights seperate

They look the bollox especially with the crystal lights :lol::)

They even look good with the lights off...make the inside of the headlights look blue :lol:

I wouldnt buy them particular ones from That seller Aceparts.com.I got some for a few friends.A punto, Yaris, Fiesta and a few other.they looked mint for about a week to two week then they went a horrible green colour and now they have turned a yellowy orange.he sells cheapo bulbs. These bulbs we found are a lot better.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-STARLET-SUPRA...1QQcmdZViewItem

either these or go and spend about £20 more at halfords.

Them type of bulbs look great when they are on though.as you can see by shelly's pictures

Why buy xenon look bulbs, when you can have the real thing, like me, HID Bi-Xenon hi and low beam, for around 250£, hehe...

£12.98 or £250.....

hmmm theres your answer :lol:

S.

Why buy xenon look bulbs, when you can have the real thing, like me, HID Bi-Xenon hi and low beam, for around 250£, hehe...

any photos of it? wow bit pricey for some people on here, i rather stick with bulbs, do the same thing :lol: My brother has HID in his SR and they are mega bright.

I am not happy

I ordered the xenon bulbs on friday and had an email about an hour later sayin they had been dispatched

If i was lucky i would of had them on sat but i didnt so assumed they would be here today but they arent

Do you think i have been robbed? My postman said they should of been with me sat if they we posted friday lunch time.

p.s i spoke to him as i was putting my wheel back on this mornin after putting spare one on last night........I aint sad and was waiting for him :lol: