im running the zisco ct9 mani atm and very impressed so wepr sound amazing

right the fmic pipe will that fit the blitz fmic?

next bit whats the diffrence between Td04 and Td04L turbos? and Td05?

ben u noob i make the fmic pipe fit with silicone and clamps lol !

and also theres like 100 different versions of td04 but tbh just get a td04 off a wrx i think there a L and the diff with td05 its a bigger turbo more power more lag though

high quality mate. me and ktl have the evo mani with the shall we say odd w'g placement. near power steering lol quality kit and they look sweet. mine was black but now a nice hazy white silver.

for all the above it cost me £430 but wepr owed me like £85 and got my first order wrong so i got a lil discount an some freebies :)

but to buy all that is around £550

i was looking at options for td04 like rickys kit looks ace but £1345 dunno i know it ll be the muts nuts but if i can sort this wepr stuff out with a fuel pump and 550cc sard injectors and full td04 kit for less than a grand, its gotta be a win?

yeh rickys does look good. majority of peeps get the wepr stuff in mild steel. only like extra 60 quid for stainless. think he knocks 100 dollars of price of stainless if ya go mild steel. so you have the stainless option if you wanted. they'd look even better.

img4170bj.jpg

i ve been told last RR my injectors are running at 98% capacity so its probably best just to upgrade them dont wanna be starving the engine of fuel :)