Which Pedo bear pic should i stick on roof, narrowed it down to two pics

As most of you already know im getting my roof wrapped in Mr P.Bear this week, because of a mistake at the printers its given me the opportunity to possibly change the picture i am going to use.

I have narrowed it down to these two

bear3.jpg

and also

pedobeardroolagesresultr.jpg

Cant make my mind up!, but the first one would be a complete roof cover from edge to edge but due to the horizontal size, it needs to go side on. The other one wouldnt, but then it wouldnt cover the entire roof.

Which one do you think i should go for, bearing in mind how it goes on the roof etc as it will be massive

i think if the top one sidewards mate would look a bit odd but the second is bit more funny and i think would look better but overall choice is urs matey

:) ste.

x2 the 2nd one would look best dude!

I had originally gone for the 1st one, but like you said it would need to be side on which might a bit shit, plus its not as funny :) I think i will get him to change it

2nd one ftw!

Unfortunatly the dimensions on the 1st one and the shape of the roof mean it looks squashed and weird if you do that, i tried that first :)

Either way it happens it will be funny as hell to watch while im going around track ha ha!

1st, vertically if you can!