Starlet SR Performance With Induction & Exhaust

Well my n/a does a quarter mile in 9 seconds so screw the lot of you :o:o:lol::p

Just messing guys but i rekon my car would get under the 10 seconds, the road was quite greasy when i tried

Oh yea and its stripped out now :p:D

But it has 16s now so i really dont know :(

:(:lol::p

I never meant to speak in any form of attitude and wasn't argueing. I just put my point across like the others did.

If you don't believe me, fair enough, i'm not going to get arsy about it!

PEACEEE OUT!! :o :o :p:D:o

please read what i wrote. i dont disbelieve you. im just saying i could time my 0-60 on a stopwatch start it 0.75 of a second to late and stop it 0.75 of a second early. that tiny, incy wincy bit of human error = 1.5 of a second. then you have speedo in accuracys and yet again human judgement for what you perceive to be 60mph from your view that you have of the needle. with all this took into consideration can you honestly say you dont doubt the low 9sec 0-60 time.

the first post i made to you was a joke because the low nine seemed too low. and you said yourself that thinking back your stopwatch may be wrong. then you took an arsey tone (which wouldnt be the first time) so i took one back that is fucking life, get over it.

@streetracer i dont get the ikea mate. :lol:

Healthy discussion guys.

The n/a starlet is great for its power to weight ratio, but it just lacks in the strong torque department which bigger cars possess.

Its a shame you cant do runs at JAE, or maybe you can???

UKSC@Santa Pod is needed!!!

Joz

Its a shame you cant do runs at JAE, or maybe you can???

Nope, afraid not. Santa Pod sounds good though, didn't get there once last year. :lol:

Got my motec going on very soon, just need the corolla manifold first though really before i get it mapped.

So you're getting a mappable ecu for your n/a Mark?

Sounds awesome.

Are you running anything special?

Talk soon

Joz

Nothing special at all my friend. I had the motec on my mr2 which is now dead, so as i've got it i might as well use it. Should gain a small amount of power and get much better fuel economy.

Blimey, big discussion here.

Is counting the seconds in your head ok for working out 0-60 times? :o:lol:

yes very true. but do you really think an n/a would beat either of those two car i mentioned to 60. or that an n/a could run a 9sec 0-60?

This quote referring to the Focus and Passat, depends if the driver of the cars mentioned are bad enough.

For example, I beat a Porsche Boxter simply because the driver was slow off the mark so I was away before he was even in gear :p