Hey, i need a set of 4 new tyres, my cars M.O.T is up and i need get a whole set before i put it in.

I've found a set of Yokohama Parada Spec II's on Ebay - £189.98 delivered.

or

Toyo Proxes T1 R's off camskill - £153.76 delivered.

Both choices are in 195/50/15's

What would you go for, i've heard both good and bad about the proxes...?

Tobie

Hey, i need a set of 4 new tyres, my cars M.O.T is up and i need get a whole set before i put it in.

I've found a set of Yokohama Parada Spec II's on Ebay - £189.98 delivered.

or

Toyo Proxes T1 R's off camskill - £153.76 delivered.

Both choices are in 195/50/15's

What would you go for, i've heard both good and bad about the proxes...?

Tobie

Dude ive got a set of Toyo Proxes T1 R's off camskill 140 deliverd and there not fookin bad at all Dry and the wet lol !!

Ive just had the same problem, ive got for the Toyo's again... there good for the money!

It's a really shame they dont do the Goodyear eagle GSD3 F1's for 15's anymore for 195 / 50 / 15's! :)

I would go for something with the 'V' shaped pattern as it gives you more grip and clear's water from the rubber when driving in the wet! :)

Ive just had the same problem, ive got for the Toyo's again... there good for the money!

It's a really shame they dont do the Goodyear eagle GSD3 F1's for 15's anymore for 195 / 50 / 15's! :)

I would go for something with the 'V' shaped pattern as it gives you more grip and clear's water from the rubber when driving in the wet! :)

didnt realise they had stoped doing F1's, just done a search and carnt find any :) looks like il have to stick to the tr1's!

didnt realise they had stoped doing F1's, just done a search and carnt find any :) looks like il have to stick to the tr1's!

Yep, bad time's mate i was looking for some the other day!

They've changed to the 'Goodyear efficientgrip' which are crap!

You can get them in a 195 / 55 / 15 Or 195 / 45 / 15 - https://www.landltyres.co.uk/content/goodye...w-eagle-f1-gsd3

What would you say about going for the 45/15's? (F1's).

The toyo's seem to be getting good reviews at the moo...

You would want to go for a bigger profile so you would go 55, if you can find them! when i looked they was about 80 quid a tyre!

Personally i would go with the Toyos mate! :)

just found some new F1's on ebay 195/45/15 . . . . . . . £92 per tyre +£10 postage! :) think i paid £57 fitted last time i got them!

TOO BIG!! lol, 165's on a starlet look soo sweet too!!

haha read it wrong! though you said 45's were gay! :) when i bought mine it had 50's on it and tha was the 1st thing i changed! not sure about the 165's tho! but never seen a starbo with the fitted so carnt say anything realy!

just found some new F1's on ebay 195/45/15 . . . . . . . £92 per tyre +£10 postage! :) think i paid £57 fitted last time i got them!

It's bad bro! i paid 47 Quid each last time! There not worth that much! :)