Depends on your budget really. I mean you could go full hog for some r888's etc. The t1r is supposed to be a good tyre however their bringing the t1s out soon that has a different grove design.

I'd go for a semi slick setup personally if you can afford it.

My tyres are 45 profile and it looks spot imo

Don't get 50's :)

nothing wrong with 50s they are perfectly fine, give a comfier ride and are cheaper, a difference of 5mm not really noticeable

I don't think it's 5mm, it's not a metric measurement. I think it's a percentage of the width or something like that.

Tyres look really chunky if there 50s, but I agree on the comfier ride.

Personal choice though :)

All down to personal preference not much difference between Toyo T1rs and Yoko Paradas. If it wasnt a budget i would Recommend the New Goodyear F1 Assimetrics as they are immense.

Im getting a set of Yokohama Neova ADO8s when i get some new wheels.

I have Paradas on mine, and in the dry there brilliant and you sort of run out of the limits of the chassis on a hot day, but in the wet they are absoulutely SHOCKING. try going anywhere reasonably quickly and its all over, understeer oversteer etc its like being in haily/ light snow they just dont want to go round corners!

We have Rainsport 2s on the scoob( yes they handle anyway) but you can go nearly as quick in the wet as you can in the dry with them, they are just unreall!

I have Paradas on mine, and in the dry there brilliant and you sort of run out of the limits of the chassis on a hot day, but in the wet they are absoulutely SHOCKING. try going anywhere reasonably quickly and its all over, understeer oversteer etc its like being in haily/ light snow they just dont want to go round corners!

We have Rainsport 2s on the scoob( yes they handle anyway) but you can go nearly as quick in the wet as you can in the dry with them, they are just unreall!

this guys got it ;) rainsports ftw!

its all about the uniroyal rainsport 2's ;)

best wet tyre ive tried, and dry is even better! AMAZING!

Agreed, Not to keen on them in the dry tho, to much side wall flex even tho i make make the car oversteer in the dry and the wet