Brakes do NOT work!

If you've replaced the imperial size US bleed nipples with European metric nipples, the thread size will also be different. You're tried to fit metric thread size bleed nipples to UNF or UNC sized thread holes. Thus you will never be able to close the nipples fully, hence brake pedal goes to the floor.

If you're lucky, the old imperial sized nipples will fit on. Unless you've now buggered the threads. In which case the threads will need to be re-tapped.

I was careful when fitting them to the callipers and I'm almost 100% sure that they fitted nicely. I'll remove the nipples and check the threads today.

We replaced the distributor, servo and all the brake pipes in the engine bay with copper pipe and new unions. Need to get fit it finished today and see if we have any luck.

UPDATE!

After changing the servo, distributor and the brake pipes they are finally working! We bled them a few times after changing everything over and finally got pedal feel!