Well after 2 nights in the garage and a day of driving it's nearly all gone 3yrs hard work and prob the most fun I've had didn't post on here much but met alot of the soundest people going a few will remember the car here's a few pics of it then

untitled.jpg

82e9672f.jpg

e501bece.jpg

And now

36f0d98b.jpg

18657c5e.jpg

Lol Gaz that's going to work mate they can dispose of it after all bout time they gave me something. Moving on viewing a few cars this week maybe but I'll see still plenty more parts to go.

To many are being broke but it's the only way for sure to make any return at all.

It is mate u got that right the cash is in breKing it I've always said I'd be the last owner as I wouldn't wanna see it drive past me knowing how much work went into it. Japfest was the last outing but a great way to leave it after sumo power borrowed it for the day.

I see you got different fittings there aswell thats a sexual cam cover :)

Gonna order my bits today I think, did you have any filters on the ends of the pipes?

No mate just into the catch can with a 3 port tank. The rocker was a ace style if i had more of them id be rich right now amount of pms ive had.lol.

Yeah i ran to diff style hoses in the time i had it last set of black and silver were to match my fuel system that was on show at japfest alot of people saw but never said much lol

Looks much better like that :)

And oh yea remember seeing the catch can now my bad, yea seems to be money to made in making these lol

Gonna order the same fittings you have there and braided lines to match my oil cooler :) its not cheap though :) lol

Yeah true but it wasnt complete the jam lip made the bumper which was a genuine item new owner got a bargain on that!!

was a bargain indeed :) was nice to meet you anyway mate best of luck for the future, what are you looking to replace the v with?

Thats ok mate was good to meet you and your v is silly clean!! Tbh im unsure at the mo just gna go look at some diff things and see what takes my fancy ill still be around on here and in the ep scene tho as the forums are some of the best around