Ayrton Senna. A true driver.

Great F1 driver but fatal accident at Imola in 1994 left most of us perplexed how he died.

I watched the movie recently and it made me realize that he was one of the greatest F1 driver of all time and in a way he was being f***ed by FIA rules which led to his death.

What are your views and what do you think really happened???

I watched a video on this on youtube, the guy was border line mental racing. I think they said he would go for gaps that he knew he could never fit in and the opposition knew that so would pussy out and move over, where as Senna would just take the risk and wreck or gain pole!

Mad mad man in those Turbo F1's!!, but brilliant, i will have to watch that documentary.

Great F1 driver but fatal accident at Imola in 1994 left most of us perplexed how he died.

I watched the movie recently and it made me realize that he was one of the greatest F1 driver of all time and in a way he was being f***ed by FIA rules which led to his death.

What are your views and what do you think really happened???

I watched a video on this on youtube, the guy was border line mental racing. I think they said he would go for gaps that he knew he could never fit in and the opposition knew that so would pussy out and move over, where as Senna would just take the risk and wreck or gain pole!

Mad mad man in those Turbo F1's!!, but brilliant, i will have to watch that documentary.

Not that Mad, he said if there exist a gap he would take it. His reason was because a race is about being first, not even second, third or just finishing the race. The smallest gap is the only risk to take if you want to win B)

Yes he would go for the smallest gaps to see if the other driver would give in first and move to stop a collision. The other driver would actually have to crash into him to prove that next time he tried anything you where not going to give in. If you gave in and moved over he knew that every time he tried the same you would give in and pussy out.

I remember watching the race when he died, was only young (11 years old to be exact) but still remember it pretty well. :p

Jason B)

He was a massive bully on track theres no denying that !

It was racing though and if you dont like the heat, get out of the kitchen !! (so to speak)

However he was a true legend and really really could drive, a true loss to motorsport

The film certainly makes you double think it all

RIP Ayrton

Just finished watching bill murrey on tv too, B) Wasreading into the crash apparently it was a wheel smashing up into his head thatkilled him, part of the wheel strut penetrated his helmet and visor,interesting though how they kept him alive at the scene of the accident, whenin fact he was irretrievably dead with massive head trauma.

Some sort of conspiracy there or something!

He was a massive bully on track theres no denying that !

It was racing though and if you dont like the heat, get out of the kitchen !! (so to speak)

However he was a true legend and really really could drive, a true loss to motorsport

The film certainly makes you double think it all

RIP Ayrton

Just finished watching bill murrey on tv too, B) Wasreading into the crash apparently it was a wheel smashing up into his head thatkilled him, part of the wheel strut penetrated his helmet and visor,interesting though how they kept him alive at the scene of the accident, whenin fact he was irretrievably dead with massive head trauma.

Some sort of conspiracy there or something!

How I wish he was still alive.

Watched it a while back, really good B) Amazing to see just what happens behind closed doors (the drivers breifing and the accident bits for example)Even she said it was good lol. Another film that grabs you the same way is the TT3d, closer to the edge :p

Only thing though, if your looking for the movie on the internet........The subtitles are fucked on nearly every copy :p If your into it, i'd wait for the big screen (a few days is it?)

Movie already out here and let me highly recommend you to watch it.

he is a legend, he drove nearly a full race in 6th gear and won WTF!!!. u got to remember how many awsome drivers thr wer on the same track at the same time. and in 1500hp 1.5 turbos. with a H partern box WTF!!!!. and he made thm all look slow. i grew up on his driving and cryed wen i heard the news. he made F1 amazing to watch (risking all). and pissed all the other drivers off witch made for amzing racing. the FIA needs to understand that motor raceing is dangerus. and drivers like senna are 1 day going to com unstuk (we all make mistakes). the turbos are coming back in 2013 i have read. can not wait.

i get that a falling feeling wen i think about that race at imolla. the greatest motor sport died that day and only just now getting up on its feet.

1 of my fav races was wen he won in brazil, he drove out of his skin.

chris

xx R.I.P xx

Went and watched this last night. Was a good watch, some of the things he did was amazing and very rarely see them these days. Shame all the electronics are in now rather then down to the driver.

he is a legend, he drove nearly a full race in 6th gear and won WTF!!!

Only last 11 laps but still about 15% of total race distance, still impressive non the least !!

Pushed himself so hard he passed out then couldnt lift his arms properly for nearly an hour after !

RIP Ayrton

Fastest driver in the world. He was a passionate and true racing driver, so many times in pole position and triple world champion in F1. In a way, I believe , the system and politics at that time in motorsport wanted him out, they decided to get rid of all electronic assist systems in the cars just after Senna signed with Williams!!! They knew he would have won all the championships to come if the cars stayed the same like previous years.

Far from us but always close to our heart.

RIP Ayrton

He admitted his biggest rival was a British Karting driver. The British guy apparently beat him week in and week out. He said the only reason he never pr

ogressed to F1 was that he already flew all over the world and his older brother got killed in Superbikes and he didn't want to risk himself with the F1 cars then. He claimed it would be too much for his parents.
He admitted his biggest rival was a British Karting driver. The British guy apparently beat him week in and week out. He said the only reason he never pr
ogressed to F1 was that he already flew all over the world and his older brother got killed in Superbikes and he didn't want to risk himself with the F1 cars then. He claimed it would be too much for his parents.

sure man thats pretty ineteresting i seen the film and am a senna fan but didn't no that

The British karting driver was TERRY FULLERTON.