imo it looks alright, just when you throw a front lip into the equation do the oem skirts look lost lol

im doing a glanza conversion only got the 96 bumper an glanza bonnet on at the moment so i dont think it will look that bad to be honest , what side skirts shal i get if i get this JAM rear bumper?

depends if your looking to change the front bumper or add a lip to it, if you keeping it like that, then just standard skirts anything else will be overkill

the optional extra kit looks good mind

depends if your looking to change the front bumper or add a lip to it, if you keeping it like that, then just standard skirts anything else will be overkill

the optional extra kit looks good mind

nah im keeping 96 bumper on mate , just dont no what side skirts to get if i get this rear bumper? im addinf no lips to them keeping them all standard aswell B)

wich skirts you reckon then?

yeah if you look in my build thread, then theres a pic of my jam rear bumper with 96 spec bumper and skirts, not sure what page its on, but the back bumper hasnt been sprayed yet. ill save you some time and look myself lol

Keep toying with the idea of putting a jam rear on the sr but everyone says it will look rubbish! I'm still tempted though!

Ignore them! B)

im just going for i think that is the best option B) mines ans sr but it going through a glanza coversion :thumbsup:

Keep toying with the idea of putting a jam rear on the sr but everyone says it will look rubbish! I'm still tempted though!

I reckon a Glanza rear with either OEM lip or spats would look good!