watch a bit of E3 this morning and watched the trailer for the new remake of the first halo game with the reach gaming engine and I can not wait for to come out. It looks so good and the levels are the best they have been in any of the series. Because its running the halo:reach system its keeping the assassinations and all the new multiplayer aspect as well, Its gonna be amazing. Also couple of days before E3 someone leaked out images for the new halo 4 also, no game play yet but the trailer which they had to realise looks mental.

Other big new that konami are realising tones of new content in there showing but nothing much has been said but the only thing I know which I can't wait for is zoe & zoe:the second runner (zone of the enders) which is one of the best games by far on the ps2 and having a HD realise on the PSN. Hopefully they will announce zoe 3 fingers cross.

Big games to look out for

HD ICO collection (ICO & Shadow of the colossus)

Bioshock Infinite

COD MW3

Battlefield 3

Batman: Arkham City

AC: Revelations

Uncharted 3

SSX

RAGE!

Twisted Metal

GOW 3

Mass Effect 3 (with Kinect Capability)

Forza 4 (with Kinect Capability)

and tones more games which nerds (like me) should be looking forward to this year and is there anything you are looking forward to this year?

Not sure if its been at E3, but Skyrim. That is all.

Although I won't mind RAGE or Forza 4! Just hope theres more worthwhile stuff in Forza 4 (like proper wheel paint ffs.)

Played the original ZOE, always loved it, not played the second. Will be interesting to see what the 3rd is like. One other mech game I'm looking forward to is the new Armored Core game

Watching a bit of the nintendo conference today but they announced the new console and its the WII U and it looks like a bulkier version of the WII and the controller has a massive screen which interacts with the games you play, also it claims to do interaction with the 3DS and you can do video chat as well, same as the kinect but you can walk around the house and chat. The graphics on the console it self are ridicules, it says its 2x or maybe more times powerful than the PS3 and it looks it by showing of the new Zelda game for it. also they are doing super smash bros 4 so I am defiantly getting on for that. Only bad thing is the price, £400 RRP but they are looking to sell it for £350 in shop for release date though.