paseo shell and parts value?

hi guys i own an ep95 starlet and am considering getting a paseo for the 5e. so im thinking if its being rebuilt anyway why not go for a breaker, or even a runner but with faults/high mileage.

just wondering if theres any value in the shell or is there any other parts people are after for their paseos? what could i make back from the rest of the car after ive taken the 5e for the starlet?

cheers

rich

Atleast search around breakers yards and ebay for the breakers for engines first. If you don't succeed, whack a 4e into the Paseo after you remove the 5e, keeps it on the road :)

na parts arnt worth anything, maybe stick them up on ebay, shell isnt worth anything unless someone who is rallying one wants a spare shell..... and looks like mine is the only rally car in the uk and thats not even finished yet. your probably better off sticking a 4e in there and selling it complete, or just take the engine and box out and weigh in the rest @£100-ish.

i'll take the standard bumpers and front wings off you if your selling them cheap enough/giving them away so i have them as spares, but i aint that fussed :)

i removed the engine, all lights, dash clutcster and a few other random bits and pieces and then scrapped the car and got 90 quid for the rest just over a year ago.