cheers 4 comments guys and girls :)

decided 2 fuck em both off seems easier haha did try and sort it out with them both but the past just keeps causing shit so.

n liam sorry 2 hear about u n claire :( n me dad said he wuda gave u a hug on sunday if he new :p lol

best way to deal with that situation mate is to cut them both out and spend time with proper mates doing stuff that YOU want to do and makes YOU happy!

you wont regret it, trust me.

im in a similar situation so trust me.

worst possible thing you can do is dwell on things. get out n have fun. life is what you make of it!!

chin up. :rolleyes:

i know it sounds daft cause im ingaged to one but woman are evil bribes of the flesh if the not after material things there wanting you to do things for them so they can sit and do nothing. think of them as cats. they are more than capable of doing everything a dog can do but they choose not to cause they feel iots benith them. they prance around,sleep when they want to and only come to you when they want somthing and as soon as you want somthing it's not allowed how many times have woman puled the gender card out on you or heard somthing like "i'm tired lets do this insted" or another famous line " can you just do this wee thing for me or buy this we thing for me " usually 3 figures. end of the day matey if she is making you feel down about this is she worth it really. u gave her several years of your life and this is how she repays you by texting possibly seeing you so called mate? thats not what mates do it's an unwritten rule. if i were you id speak to both of them see what there intentions are but if she has gone as far a changing her facebook and texting your mate it could one of 2 things in my mind.

1. shes either boared and is thinking about leaving

2. shes is really boared and wants to make you jelous to make you come running to her ( with the whole txting your mate and changing her status)

2. she is probing you to see how your relationship stands up. i had a girl do that to me once and when i broke it off she claims she was heart broken yeah really heart broken considering she fucked up and sent me a naughty message with somone elses name in it

lets face it thou mate you need to what feels right for you i did that and like ai said at the start im getting engaged at the end of the year. do what your gut tells you to do and if it's fart re group and come up with a better plan. keep the chin up mate the are always more out there and if this is one do what ever you need to to make her relise that and screw what other people think of that.

hope that helps bud