As above. he was only asking for opinions and a bit of help. my opinion would be save up and get springs. i even have two sets of front lowering springs. you can have either cheap. had em a while surface rust etc but they were great when i used em. theyll both come with kyb excel g dampers aswell. £40 + delivery or free pickup. pm me if interested. im in biggin hill, kent.

Id just like to point out micra in banzai i think couple of months back...chopped springs in the back and NO springs on front just welded together,and he got a mag feature. im by no means saying its the way to go and id never do it to mine but sometimes there are other ways to go about things and if no one asks they wont know.

id personally like to see a few people try some different routes with starlets as everyone seems to be doing the same atm.

everyones entitled to an opinion but the lad was asking for help and i think the advice could be a little more constructive.

just my 2p

You cannot attempt to better a car by destroying parts of it. Manufacturers put the parts in for good reason. Modifying is an expensive hobby and should not be attempted by anyone without this thought in the back of their mind. :rolleyes:

You cannot attempt to better a car by destroying parts of it. Manufacturers put the parts in for good reason. Modifying is an expensive hobby and should not be attempted by anyone without this thought in the back of their mind. :rolleyes:

This!

If your gonna do it do it right.