RIP - Ryan Dunn

RIP ;)

Don't know if people have seen this yet but Ryan Dunn from Jackass has died after crashing his Porsche GT3 at over 110mph. Believed to be drink driving but not confirmed yet :(

Kind of had it coming if he was drink driving but still sad none the less. Can't believe after all the crazy shit he did that this is how he went!

Jason

sure he is dead. somethin like this happens and people are always willing to believe the one guy that says its a prank lol. its very sad. theres a pic on the net of the police report.

as you say kinda had it coming drink driving never mind at 110 but still ;).

i remember he drove to mardi gras on a 50cc scooter because everyone left without him on viva la bam i think it was ha

sure he is dead. somethin like this happens and people are always willing to believe the one guy that says its a prank lol. its very sad. theres a pic on the net of the police report.

as you say kinda had it coming drink driving never mind at 110 but still ;) .

i remember he drove to mardi gras on a 50cc scooter because everyone left without him on viva la bam i think it was ha

Yeah that was Viva la bam! Absolutely hilarious