right at the front and back of the sill.

if you look you can see they are reenforced

for axle stands just be sensible. put them on jacking points/anything strong

stuff that isnt going to bend, and obviously make sure you take heavy stuff out the car, and dont be climbing round in it when its jacked up/on stands

i jack it up on the rear axle and because the car is so low i use the front tow hook to jack it up then put the axle stands under the wishbones

the scissor jack that came with mine (i presume its oem) would get under anything, it folds silly flat.

If you look or feel under the corner of your arches where it meets the sideskirts, both front and rear you can feel something that resembles this:

--^^--^^--^^---

Thats where it is reinforced and where the jack/axle stands go.

you can also stand it on the chassis rails, i dont like standing on the sills, as it can crack the paint and starts rusting, and if you have skirts somtimes they arnt visable

front:

249386_10150635594095646_682285645_19037355_1920021_n.jpg

back:

263137_10150662736835646_682285645_19367361_321399_n.jpg

if your using a trolley jack on the sills, use a piece of wood to spread the load and protect the sills.

also if your working under the car, stick a couple of wheels under the sills incase the car drops off the stands, the car wont squash you flat then ;)