Mini Meet In Blackpool?

So, as above guys.. im new to the starlet scene (well any scene to be fair)..and just thought it would be good to meet a few of the local guys around and get to know the car abit more?

Just see whos interested and then we can arrange a date and time etc?

A few of the guys have mentioned Bonds of Elswick for the meet, sounds a good shout to me plus they do awesome ice cream ha!.

What you guys think?

i get the car back on the road on the 11th so any time after that is a win for me, matt ive not seen you on my way to work anymore have you changed your route or just setting off earlier?

Same way mate, got a new job within the business and i start at 8am.. plus sides are that i get weekends off now xD.

Im always out and about tho,

Just been doing abit of work on the car,

spraying the back bumper, having the OEM Glanza wheels refurbed etc.

You guys from blackpool should post some pics up of your cars in here so i know whos who when i see you haha.. i feel like a right tit when i see you im like :p:) haha.

Ill put mine up in here tonight.

right guys il get this organised, what dates are we looking at then? start to middle of next month to give people chance to get off work ect, so sunday 14th or sunday 21st guys?

as for the location that will have to be for one of you local blackpool lads to put up as i dont live there so dont know, but make sure it has a decent postcode that satnav can find. :)

bonds in elsewick is where the meet will be th postcode is PR4 3ZE either of those sundays will be fine for me, on a side not does anybody local have a buffer i can borrow ive had the car parked under a tree for a week, bad times

bonds in elsewick is where the meet will be th postcode is PR4 3ZE either of those sundays will be fine for me, on a side not does anybody local have a buffer i can borrow ive had the car parked under a tree for a week, bad times

got a halfords 1 in the back of a cupboard in the garage, youl just need some new pads on it. but your not that local! :)