• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought id post these up in here as well. Not only collecting optional extras im also collecting some rare starlet related documents too. brochures, magazine features etc. This was kind of joint venture between me and socks. i already had a few and the rest He sourced and got them over here from Japland and I've funded it then the plan is to get them High res scanned and put them in the wiki section for everyone to see. Then il keep them here with me

So heres a selection of what weve got

A rare original TRD parts catologue

DSCF2697.jpg

very rare Gold car Edition no 24- Toyota starlet ep82

DSCF2702.jpg

Hyper revs Vol 44 Toyota starlet

DSCF2698.jpg

Starlet reflet brochure

DSCF2699.jpg

Starlet carat brochure

DSCF2700.jpg

UK starlet n/a brochure

DSCF2701.jpg

Mk 2 GT Limited brochure

DSCF2703.jpg

Full starlet 80 series brochure

DSCF2704.jpg

Probably the best brochure ever shows loads and loads of optional extras for the GT's :thumbsup:

Starlet GL brochure

DSCF2705.jpg

Selection of different owners manuals

DSCF2706.jpg

And an autocar issue from the mid 70's featuring a test article of the "new toyota starlet"

DSCF2707.jpg

We have a few more on order waiting to come from Japan soon so stay tuned

Just found a couple more

Glanza owners manual

DSCF2711.jpg

2 glanza brochures (96 and 98 specs)

DSCF2712.jpg

DSCF2713.jpg

And ofcourse the ep91 original accesories brochure (Optional extras)

DSCF2714.jpg

Im sure i have the GT advance one somewhere il have a look for it now

cheers dude. there quite good to look at actually. ofcourse there all in japanese so i dont understand a word of it. But there still a real treat for the optional enthusiast :)

speaking of optionals i picked a couple up at Japfest il get them posted up soon :)

looking good man.

i have a stack of magazine features at home (i may have scanned them onto here back in the day although they may be gone by now).

i always fancied having a media section on here with a collection of high res scans of all the starlet mag features that we can find. I have a bunch of Modified Motors features (Irish mag) that I collected back in the day.

Phil.

Right heres a few Optional audio options i pivked up from Japfest at the weekend

Toyota original car audio Parcel shelf speakers

DSCF2715.jpg

DSCF2716.jpg

Now im aware i already have some toyota speakers however i got these as mine havnt any proper mounts so there just kinda sat there moving about all the time. however these as you can see do

DSCF2718.jpg

Next the Addzest CD changer controller box

DSCF2719.jpg

And the Addzest CD changer controller

DSCF2719.jpg

Next an original Toyota Car audio Pioneer head unit

DSCF2722.jpg

DSCF2724.jpg

And the Addzest CD changer

DSCF2725.jpg

DSCF2726.jpg

Group shot

DSCF2728.jpg

I've also just bought some Addzest 10" front speakers for the optional doorcard speaker pods off Si and the guy who i bought all this audio stuff off is also going to send me the OEM amp down when he sorts his wiring out. :)

Great number of optionals here and i am going to try and get it all working too hopefully

Also Mystery extra 2 was sent out on monday so should be here soon and mystery extras 2 and 3 are waiting in customs so shouldnt be too long. Also currently sourcing something awesome right now. Im saying absolutely nothing though at the min as if someone else sees it and goes for it too il cry haha

Cheers mark yeah the manuals are good and some interesting stuff pictures in there especially the ep82 optionals which don't have a designated full brochure like the 91's there's different things in different brochures

And yeah glad I got all the sound stuff. Just have to figure out now how to wire it all up lol

hi mate i have found in sum of my glanza paperwork from japan somthing that maybe nothing but you never know

its a pair of what look like tickets from recaro i can only guess its for the recaros seats but as there in jap i cant tell

do you get somthing like this if you buy an optional recaro interior ?i can get pics as well there about the size of say a football/concerts ticket any ideas?

well put it this way mate if u want them there yours i have no interest at all lol i will get a pic and send it to you but if you want them pm me your address there free :) but let me know if there anything cool lol

That's brill mate they will be put to great use

Anything decent I get will be high res scanned and put on here for everyone to see

Pm on route thanks for your generosity it's really appreciated