1, why on list then :p

2, agree :)

3, They were, but different part number and yours is off a glanza... I wana see it work and fit tho, i aint seen one work before :p

4, I cant see it on brochure???

1. Its in a different colour in my list which is JDM goodness section :lol:

2. You best do

3. Thats technicalities they made parking poles for both models how do you know this one wasnt originally on a GT someone then fitted it to a glanza then sold it to me?

4. You have 2 pages of the original optional brochure. theres probably a few more pages and it might be on there :)

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Its in a different colour in my list which is JDM goodness section :lol:

2. You best do

3. Thats technicalities they made parking poles for both models how do you know this one wasnt originally on a GT someone then fitted it to a glanza then sold it to me?

4. You have 2 pages of the original optional brochure. theres probably a few more pages and it might be on there :)

1, gay

2, gay

3, We'll find out tonight biatch!

4, It would be under the section labelled "Exterior" would it not?

:wub: :harhar:

1) Thankyou amjad see mr i know everything another GT with a gold badge (cue socks saying well they might have got it from a glanza and fitted it to a GT)

2) You fail jadders gutting :lol:

well Thanks to socks for getting hold of an uber cool optional extra last night for himself as this pushed me to do some searching. and guess what? I've FOUND ONE :D just the push i needed so cheers dude

so that means on route are

1. Mystery extra 1

2. Mystery extra 2

3. Mystery extra 3

4. Mystery extra 4

5. Mystery extra 5

Cant believe i have 5 to come this is going to be sweet :thumbsup:

More mystery im afraid as nothings turned up just yet, however id like to introduce everyone to mystery extra 6 :o just bought and paid for it today and im currently in talks with mystery extra 7 just waiting on a reply. This means when they all roll up il have close to 40 optional extras altogether :o

Few clues

1. Mystery extra 1- Waiting to be removed from a breaker

2. Mystery extra 2- Waiting for mystery extra 1 to be removed then this can go with it

3. Mystery extra 3- Same as above

4. Mystery extra 4- Coming from Japan

5. Mystery extra 5- Coming from Japan

5. Mystery extra 6- Being couriered from Ireland soon

All this mystery is boring me. I'll come back when u have something interesting to post.....

Like some actual fuc@*ng optionals in your hand.

Thank you and goodbye

X x x

haha how do you think i feel im waiting for them all to arrive. the Jap ones are taking ages but will be worth it when they come

would you rather me tell you what they all are now?