• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^image saved! ta!

Phil.

Haha i knew you'd like it

Is that the parking pole? (or whatever its called :) ) Where do you even get all this stuff from Steve! I wouldn't know where to start haha :)

You are correct sir it is indeed a parking pole

And haha this one was hard as fuck to get. i spent hours and hours searching google finially found this guy who mentioned someone should get a parking pole for there corolla cause he has one on his starlet. after a bit more searching i found his email and, considering the post was made back in 2009, took a long shot and emailed him.

Hey presto got a reply and made a western union payment of a few thousand phillipene pesos and it arrived fresh from the phillipenes not long after. HARD AS FUCK to get hold of but hey shes here :D

i have never understood how this actually works

Basically when wired up to say your parking lamps it pops out the bumper and lights up shows you where the far corner of your car is so you dont hit a wall etc

nice mate hope no little chav snaps it off

I believe its retractable so should dissapear inside the bumper when switched off :)

Oh yeah while were on the subject of optional extras

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

DSCF1496.jpg

Nice complete clean ace unit :)

needs a damm good clean possibly if i could ever find one a new cover but hey its another crossed off the list :)

as above u got the solid 1 it looks like.i used to have a retracable 1 on my crx and it came with a lil switch for inside the car with a picture of a pole on it :) it was like a telescopic pole with a small plastic dome on top which flashed

ahhh yes now i get it

Mine didnt come with a switch the guy said it doesnt have a switcch you just wire it to parking lights

So theres 2 types

1) Non moving ones hardwired to parking lights

2) Retractable ones with switch

You learn something new every day :)

bollox! get that plugged in! if it lights up it'll be even more savage! hell if u dont want it sell it to me, i'll fit it!

Phil.

noooooooooooooooo dont sell it to phil, otherwise his project will no longer be 'less is more' :) unless he sticks it on the alfa? haha

bollox! get that plugged in! if it lights up it'll be even more savage! hell if u dont want it sell it to me, i'll fit it!

Phil.

It aint going anywhere lol such a massive journey to get to me its going in

and i know you never know but he described it as fully working order and he seemed like a pretty decent guy. we'll find out though i guess :D

I want consideration for team clean membership after all this phil :) :)