• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG! That brochure, it made my penis go strong! Exciting shit there! Might need to ask that blokey if he has one on the Paseo/Cynos :)

Great that you got a coinholder, I must admit bro, I forgot to look when I got back, been a mad week!

Get your ass to some breakers and see what random shit you can steal from breakers! Should find a parking pole easily, I will keep my eye out for you also. And fantastic news on the OEM Aero Kit! :)

It pops up on the passenger corner to help you judge how close you are when parking :)

While I'm still here stalking your sexy OEM-ness... I thought i'd add the photos I shot of your OEM bits.

OEM rear speakers and Air Purifier

298722_2409062149719_1346182228_2894319_223425671_n.jpg

OEM Door Speaker Pods, Floor Matts, Vanity Tray, Non-Smoking Ashtray, Clean Box, Climate Control and JDM Flare

302069_2409063669757_1346182228_2894322_1314882880_n.jpg

OEM Clean Box, Floor Mats, JDM Flare and Door Speaker Pods

293320_2409064469777_1346182228_2894323_884809153_n.jpg

OEM Vanity Tray

311499_2409065189795_1346182228_2894324_2071590625_n.jpg

Oh and Steve ACTUALLY cleaning his car.

309777_2408856904588_1346182228_2894084_396968061_n.jpg

Cheers for adding them sam :)

wow nice steve... some rare stuff you got there!

loving the sticker toooo

haha awesome dude some good stuff ya got there

Cheers lads loving owning them ;)

Loving the optional page!

i bet you can imagine thats the forst page i looked at lol

Is that an optional extra key in the brochure?

It is by the looks of it mad as hell isnt it never knew they did that

OMFG! That brochure, it made my penis go strong! Exciting shit there! Might need to ask that blokey if he has one on the Paseo/Cynos

Great that you got a coinholder, I must admit bro, I forgot to look when I got back, been a mad week!

Get your ass to some breakers and see what random shit you can steal from breakers! Should find a parking pole easily, I will keep my eye out for you also. And fantastic news on the OEM Aero Kit!

yeh il head over to a few scrappys and keep an eye out for hilux's and seras as they all have the parking poles as an optional too. no worries mate it was cheap as chips anyway so thought id go for it :)

I am trying to figure out what the hell the parking pole does, what do you do stick a flag on it lol?

Find me one and il show you in video form exactly how it works :(

U have the air purifier fitted wrong mate, it comes apart and the bottom part goes underneath and the brass dowels u see are hidden by the parcel shelf:D

its taken me ages to find a parcel shelf with no holes in i really dont fancy chopping it up now lol so just fixed it inplace on top for now

least I've finially got it working now though

Me neither dude started watching it at JAE on my phone and banged a bid in last second and won it. Well happy with it just the optional page that I like more than anything lol going to keep am eye out for any more literature too

Not a massive update but got this through today

DSCF0969.jpg

Toyota clean ace unit. it may not be complete but its still an optional extra :(

This is going to be a spare as I've got a complete unit on the way that works and has everything. got another broken one coming soon so going to use the spare 2 to make a good one up so il have two :ph34r:

cost me next to nothing this unit so thought why not lol

looking good this is, didnt realise how meny extras there was. you getting close to having them all yet ?

dont forget that stickers an extra 10 break B)

Not even close :ph34r: theres quite a few more toyota optionals to get. then weve got the TRD ones to start looking into too :(