• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will try and get them out for you asap mate, youve got optional extras coming out your ears now :()

by the way that air purifier was out of my GT i gave that to sam a while back lol if he hasnt changed the filter in it id suggest you do as it was minging :(

i hope you dont mind steve

but one of my mates girlfriends friends at uni, is an internation japense stupid

so she has an email the PM you sent me, asking for it to be translated

is it sad im a bit excited.

That reply is almost Japlish in itself - Internation Japense Stupid...????

Is it meant to say - International Japanese Student?

will try and get them out for you asap mate, youve got optional extras coming out your ears now :( )

by the way that air purifier was out of my GT i gave that to sam a while back lol if he hasnt changed the filter in it id suggest you do as it was minging :(

uwwww thats good to know dude PM coming your way

Got my wind deflectors off the white GT yesterday without snapping them :( going to give them a clean and get them fitted today hopefully

DSCF0731.jpg

Also found this little loner near the local childrens playground today so decided to offer him a rideDSCF0735.jpg

lol!^ He didn't try something with you odd with you did he?

Should go to japan and break into some adandoned factory, you might find one filled up with goodies for the starlets!

No probs on the purifier man. Looking forward to the whoring and lovin at JAE!

Just been to the breakers, got a few odds and ends that seem strange from Toyotas, but the one with JDM stuffs never let anyone else in. I hate breakers yards that do that because they just seem to be nobs. You don't realise you need something else until you see it.

Might be heading away this weekend so will scour breakers on the way ^^,

nah when i told him i was 22 he wasnt interested, he did ask if id fathered any young children for some reason though think he might just be being polite :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Where did you get it from though looks awsome!!