• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id consider maybe letting it go, pm me an offer mate, i wouldnt even know where to begin pricing it. i do love it though as I've never seen the tool kit before, they never seem to survive the trip on the boat :lol:

yeh i had one in my black GT never thought to take it out though. where are they normally found? cause I've never checked whats under the wood in the spare wheel well thinking about it thats where i found mine last time. might have a look soon lol

• 2 weeks later...

Pm me you address steve got a little paper based oem suprise for you. Is cool and oem :( never seen either befor. Nothing amazing to go down in starlet history but every little helps. Ill pop in the post for you to add to your collection :(

im guna take mine off i think... makes me car look like a taxi as its white lol

i do love the little flap that feeds in cold air though! ace when its hot!!!!

also think i have another optional extra on mine... its two little buttons thats down below the steering wheel ajustment and it has wires going into the dash loom, think i was told it was something to do with an alarm or something , i know its not after market as it all neat and no cut wires onto other wires ect!

anyone know what it is?